Hot-dip galvanized steel combines utility with beauty. It consists of tin, chrome, zinc or paint, which are the extra finish applied to the natural steel surface. The application of coating is to protect the surface of steel from oxidation and it is also used to enhance requirements for visual appearance.
1 x 7, 1 x 19, 3/32 - 5/32, PVC coated
1) Usually the rope construction is 6 x 7 PVC
2) Diameter: 1.0- 9.53mm
3) Normal breaking load: 1.06 - 37.04KN
4) Used for lifting, shipping and hoisting
5) Length of rope: 20m - 70m
PVC coated galvanized wire ropes are made of steel with a zinc and PVC coating to prevent corrosion and can be used in many applications. Galvanized wire is suitably used in telecommunication cables, barrier cable, earth wire or ground wire.
1) PVC steel wire ropes, coated steel rope
2) The coated plastic cover outside steel wire rope, the color and coating can be chosen by yourself