Hot-dip Galvanized Steel is an economical and environmentally friendly alternative to stainless steel. It gives durability to a long-lasting and reliable steel product, with cost-saving benefits. It is a versatile product that can be used in a variety of applications from building structural supports to shelves, tables, and so on.
|CNS 1244 2013||JIS G 3302 2019||ASTM A653M 2017||AS1397 2011||EN 10346 2015|
CS TYPE A, B, C
FS TYPE A, B
|Thickness of Base Steel (mm)||1.2~4.60||SGCD1~3: 0.27~2.0mm
SS GRADE 33~80: 0.19~4.50mm;
CS TYPE A, B, C, Grade 33, 37: 0.18~3.0mm;
FS TYPE A, B: 0.295~2.0mm;
Grade 40, 50: 0.229~3.0mm;
Grade 55(380): 0.35~3.0mm;
Grade 60(410): 0.47~1.6mm;
Grade 65(450): 0.6~3.0mm;
Grade 80: 0.229~2.2mm
DX53D, 54D: 0.25~2.0mm;
S280GD, S350GD: 0.229~3.0mm;
(thickness > 0.60mm)
|Surface Finish||Regular Spangle, Minimized (Zero) Spangle, Extra-Smooth|
|Surface Treatment||Chromating, Oiled, Resin Coated (Anti-Fingerprint), or Green Treatment (Environmentally Friendly Anti-Fingerprint)|
|Remarks||1. Tolerance for thickness, width, flatness and so on conforms to individual product specification.
2. All products with thickness 2.0mm and under can be skin passed.
3. The specification for thicknesses under 1.6mm for hot-rolled base metal according to JIS G3302 will be the same as for thicknesses 1.6mm.
4. The coil inside diameters can be either 508mm or 610mm. The maximum coil outside diameter is 2000mm.
5. Please make inquiries to our Sales & Marketing Division for products with special specifications.
6. Coating mass beyond the specifications above can be provided by Yieh Corp. upon mutual agreement between customers and us.
7. Coating mass Z08, Z09 and Z90 only apply for cold-rolled base metals.
|Product Name||Base Type||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)|
|Hot-dip Galvanized Steel Coil||Cold-rolled Base||0.17~3.00||670~1650|
The table above shows the widest range of product dimensions. For a detailed acceptable order range, please contact Sales & Marketing Division.
Hot dip galvanized steels is specified for optimum corrosion protection and enhanced aesthetic appeal. Typical residential uses for galvanized steel include doors, window hoods, gutters, downspouts, etc.